Today InfinityWard deployed a new patch for CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE & WARZONE
COD: MODERN WARFARE & WARZONEPATCH NOTES – MAY 7TH
- Tuning all smoke challenges to be a bit more forgiving. This includes the challenge to unlock the Bruen MK9
- Fix to help prevent vehicle exploits
- Various exploit fixes, including Ground War Infected
- GameBattles: Fix for a few issues where players might not be able to join a new match
- Reduced fire delay on the Lightweight and Match Grade trigger attachments on all .357 calibers
- .357 Snake Shot damage rebalance
- Fixed a bug where the damage on the .357 Snake Shot was too high at longer distances
At a first glance it seems like they finally Nerfed the .357 Akimbo Snake Shot bullets damage along with a bug where the damage on the .357 Snake Shot was too high at longer distances. I guess this patch is dropping the .357 Snake Shot meta after all.
Are we getting nerf on Akimbo Renneti soon?
After a tweet from Ryan Wyatt that he is about to equip the Akimbo Renetti which was part of the meta as second powerful Akimbo the InfityWard’s Co-Design Director suggests that the Akimbo Renetti’s may also see a nerf in the near future.