As usual, Tuesday is an update day! So here are the patch notes for Warzone changes in this patch.
- BR Solos
- BR Trios
- BR Quads
- Blood Money Quads
- Armor Box (available via loot on the ground and purchasable at Buy Stations): Resupply the entire team’s armor
- Added Most Wanted contracts back (in addition to the other 3 contracts, none have been removed)
- Loot Update
- Added the new SKS (legendary only)
- Updated 5 New Blueprints:
- AX-50 – Epic
- Kilo 141 – Legendary
- FAL – Epic
- MP7 – Legendary
- AUG- Epic
- Gulag Loadouts – the Gulag will now randomly choose from 6 ARs and 4 SMGs. All automatic, no burst or single fire guns included
- Kilo 141
- Striker 45
About the Armor Box
Armor Box is a new item added to the Warzone and the name of it is pretty self-explanatory. This item can be found in Buy Stations around the map,
Read more about Buy Stations, we have a complete guide for them listing all the things you can get from them and catching every aspect of it!
Armor box cost is $1,500, the main function is to refill your armor plates and it gives full restock! For example, if you have Armor Satchel you will gain 8 Plates if not you will gain only 5. Overall, it’s far better and cheaper option to refill the whole team with just $1,500 than buying 5 Plates for the same cash.
Take care of all the combinations you can do here, Armor up first then refill since you can only use the Armor Box one time after placing it on the ground. You don’t want to miss the rest of the armors you can get and run into a fight half empty!